RBR can schedule a workshop for customers who are interested in an introduction to brewing class or advanced training for a specific coffee brewing area such as latte art or espresso extraction fundamentals.
We believe in bite-sized modules of 1 hour to allow beginners/advanced coffee enthusiasts to have the best balance of learning, fun, caffeine and knowledge retention.
Modules offered are as follows:
- Introduction to hand-brewed methods (up to 2 -3 methods with hands-on)
- Deep dive into 1 hand-brew method
- Aeropress - beyond plunging coffee
- Manual Espresso making - produce espresso without electricity
- Introduction to espresso theory and basics (dial-in good coffee from your espresso machine)
- Introduction to milk frothing and making milk drinks (Introduction to espresso theory is a prerequisite or other verification on basic knowledge on operating espresso machines)
- Latte Art 101 - making hearts not butts
- Advanced Latte Art - beyond hearts and butts
Workshop/classes are done in hourly blocks and charged at $85 per head with a maximum group size of 2.
To book for a group, please select the size of group to reflect the number of participants you would like to pre-pay for.
You may be paired with other friendly coffee enthusiasts (total 2) for similar interest workshops.
Workshops are ONLY available on Saturdays between 11am-12pm and 2pm-3pm.
Click on Whatsapp button on our website to chat with our Coffee Concierge if you have any queries!